Thank you ...
Thank you for your past partnership and/or your new partnership with the Lake County Chamber of Commerce. We hope that we can count on your continued membership for 2020.
As everyone knows the Blessing of the Bikes is the biggest weekend of the year for most of Lake County. It is the start of the spring and summer busy season and gives Lake County an early boost which is a great help to most businesses. This year we will be adding more banners to the fence which will bring more awareness to just what this week-end is to Lake County. By adding your business (or just your name) to the fence, you receive great advertising as well as help in supporting the 48th Annual Blessing of the bikes.
With your paid membership (see backside for Membership benefits) to the Chamber we can collectively accomplish what no one business can do alone. Your investment impacts regional advancement and many other areas of growth for our County. Thank you in advance for your investment and participation, we hope that we can count on your continued partnership as we move forward in 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Chamber's membership runs from June 1-May 31. Anyone joining now will be paid through May 31, 2018.
Active membership constitutes full membership and current paid dues
Individuals that support the vision/ideas of the Chamber of Commerce
Non-Profit Organizations including: churches, schools, government offices and civic groups.
- The use of the Lake County Chamber of Commerce Boardroom. Contact the office at 231. 745.4331 to schedule.
- Display Company information, specials/events at the Chamber Office
- Advertising on the Lake County Chamber of Commerce Website which includes: Business name, address, phone number and brief description (up to 300 characters). You may also add your website/social media (Facebook/Twitter) links and a picture of your logo, business location/storefront.
- Social Media Facebook Page Posts including Business Spotlight, Member Events and Member News.
- Membership Directory
- Voting privileges at meetings. Meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month at 6:PM in the Lake County Chamber of Commerce Boardroom.