In 1880, the firm of Luther and Wilson established a sawmill here, and the town was called Wilson. It was renamed Luther in 1881 for B. T. Luther of the firm. The town was organized as a village in 1893 and it had its own newspaper called the Luther Observer. In its heyday, the village …

Luther Read More »