Thank you ...
Thank you for your past partnership and/or your new partnership with the Lake County Chamber of Commerce. We hope that we can count on your continued membership for 2017.
As you may or may not be aware, 2016 was a year of learning for our NEW Chamber Board. We are excited to share with you a few things we have been working on. We have a new website, this was by far way more challenging than any of us ever imagined but we are pleased with the outcome and hope you are too. The business's listed with details are the most current paid members. By completing and returning the enclosed application with your Chamber dues, your business information can be added to the site. We are also working on a Facebook page as social media is certainly important in today's world.
Have you noticed the new Billboards? We are continuing to work on new billboard ideas so we can periodically change them out. We also purchased promotional banners for annual Lake County fairs/festivals as a way to promote our County events!
With your paid membership (see backside for Membership benefits) to the Chamber we can collectively accomplish what no one business can do alone. Your investment impacts regional advancement and many other areas of growth for our County. Thank you in advance for your investment and participation, we hope that we can count on your continued partnership as we move forward in 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Chamber's membership runs from June 1-May 31. Anyone joining now will be paid through May 31, 2018.
Active membership constitutes full membership and current paid dues
Individuals that support the vision/ideas of the Chamber of Commerce
Non-Profit Organizations including: churches, schools, government offices and civic groups.
- The use of the Lake County Chamber of Commerce Boardroom. Contact the office at 231. 745.4331 to schedule.
- Display Company information, specials/events at the Chamber Office
- Advertising on the Lake County Chamber of Commerce Website which includes: Business name, address, phone number and brief description (up to 300 characters). You may also add your website/social media (Facebook/Twitter) links and a picture of your logo, business location/storefront.
- Social Media Facebook Page Posts including Business Spotlight, Member Events and Member News.
- Membership Directory
- Voting privileges at meetings. Meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month at 6:PM in the Lake County Chamber of Commerce Boardroom.
New applications will be up soon.